Renew Your Skin with Our Safe and Effective Dermal Fillers Treatment
As you age, collagen production starts to decline and causes the skin to hang loosely while presenting wrinkles, fine lines, and deepening existing smile lines. However, dermal fillers can help combat the signs of aging, leaving you with a youthful, refreshed appearance. At Haven Medspa in Yuba City and Lincoln/Rocklin, CA, we offer dermal fillers, and injectable treatments to repair and rejuvenate your skin from the inside out, smoothing out undesirable skin folds, including creases around your nose, frown lines, and smile marks.
Dermal Fillers Offered at Haven Medspa
At Haven Medspa, we offer various dermal fillers to resolve your cosmetic concerns and enhance your skin tone and texture, including:
- Juvederm XC – Restores your skin’s volume to smooth out deep wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- Juvederm Plus XC – Often used to correct wrinkles around the mouth and nose, Juvederm Plus XC is also FDA-approved for lip augmentation.
- Juvederm Voluma – Restores collagen and elastin in the mid-facial area (cheeks) to correct age-related volume loss.
- Restylane Lyft – Restores hydration and volume in the cheeks to improve nasolabial folds, laugh lines, and hollow cheeks.
- Restylane Kysse – Used for lip augmentation and correcting wrinkles around the upper lip.
- Versa – Treats moderate to severe facial wrinkles and creases, including nasolabial folds.
How Dermal Fillers Are Injected into Your Skin
Our dermal filler procedure is simple and quick, requiring only one appointment that lasts just 15 to 20 minutes.
It includes the following steps:
We will thoroughly clean your skin and may apply topical anesthesia to minimize any discomfort or tingling sensation you may experience during the procedure.
We will ask you to lie down to inject the appropriate doses of dermal fillers into the targeted areas using fine, sterilized needles. Post-procedure, we will apply a cold compress at the injected site to minimize swelling and bruising.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers on Your Skin and Body
- Reduced appearance of aging signs
- Reduction of acne scars
- Improved skin hydration and elasticity
- Fuller, attractive lips
- Improved laugh lines and marionette lines
- Volume restoration in the cheeks
- Glowing, vibrant-looking skin
Restore Your Youthful Appearance with Our Dermal Fillers Treatment at Haven Medspa
At Haven Medspa, we are committed to restoring your skin’s natural look and feel. We offer dermal fillers that help to reconstruct facial contour deformities while restoring lost volume, helping you get younger, beautiful-looking skin. As a trusted med spa center in CA and surrounding areas, we aim to meet the aesthetic goals of each of our patients. We strive to ensure that everyone who visits us goes home feeling more confident about their appearance. With our dermal filler treatment, you can comfortably address aging without worrying about skin imperfections.
Are you ready to begin your skin rejuvenation journey? Contact us today to schedule a dermal filler treatment appointment with us. We look forward to helping you look the best in your own skin.
Dermal Fillers FAQs
Fillers may take up to two weeks to fully settle into your skin tissues, and after that, you will notice results.
Post-treatment, you should avoid:
- Strenuous activities, exercise, saunas, and hot showers.
- Alcohol consumption for 1-7 days.
- Applying cosmetics or makeup for 24 hours.
- Rubbing, scratching, or touching the injection site.
Generally, dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6-18 months. However, this duration can vary depending on the type of filler used, the area being treated, and the patient’s metabolism rate.
You may experience a slight pinch-like sensation during the procedure. Most patients find that fillers don’t cause any intense pain or discomfort.
During the treatment, our physician will ask you to do various facial movements to determine the ideal treatment area and then inject the filler into it. You can return home immediately following the injection.
After the treatment, you may experience redness, bruising, and swelling, but these will subside within a few weeks.