Restore Your Youthful Skin with Laser Treatments at Haven Medspa
Whether it is unwanted hairs or cosmetic imperfections like wrinkles, fine lines, and nasolabial folds affecting your overall look, we can help resolve them. At Haven Medspa, we offer best-in-class laser treatments that use an advanced and non-invasive procedure to remove unwanted hairs across your body and address your aesthetic concerns, thus transforming your overall look. Our physician, Dr. Virpal Thiara, MD, has extensive experience in treating various cosmetic concerns with laser treatments, helping you achieve younger and more beautiful-looking skin.
Technologies We Use for Laser Treatment
At Haven Medspa, we use industry-leading technologies to ensure all your aesthetic goals are perfectly addressed with our laser treatments:
- BBL Photofacial – It involves a BBL Light Sciton Laser that uses intense pulses of light to penetrate deep into the skin. The in-depth penetration causes blood vessels and collagen underneath the epidermis to become narrow, thus minimizing the appearance of aging lines, resulting in youthful skin with a healthy glow.
- PROFRACTIONAL ERBIUM – The Sciton Laser’s fractional technology and the Erbium’s combative power are incorporated to repair sun damage, stretch marks, and scarring.
Laser Treatment Services We Offer
At Haven Medspa in Yuba City and Lincoln/Rocklin, CA, we offer various effective laser treatment services to help you have smoother and more radiant-looking skin:
- Erbium Resurfacing – Used to correct lip lines, scarring, pigmentation spots, and facial wrinkles. It exfoliates the outer layers of the skin to reveal new and refreshed skin with improved tone and texture.
- Laser Hair Removal – We use BBL laser technology to remove unwanted hairs with little to no pain and downtime. This treatment can be done on various body parts, including underarms, upper lip, back, chest, legs, bikini area, and arms.
- Micro Laser Peel – We will remove the superficial layers of the skin to rejuvenate and tighten it from the inside out. With minimal discomfort and downtime, this procedure ensures instant yet durable results.
- Nano Laser Peel – We remove a thin layer of damaged skin to enhance its texture and appearance. As these peels penetrate deep into the skin, you can enjoy desired cosmetic results with utmost precision.
- Laser Vein Removal – In this treatment, we will close and contract your varicose vein, leaving scar tissue within the vessel. Thereafter, blood will start flowing normally through other nearby veins.
- Laser Acne Treatment – We use laser light on the top layers of the damaged skin to repair scar tissue from previous and current acne outbreaks, leaving spotless skin.
- SkinTyte – This is a non-invasive tool used to tighten the skin to repair laxity problems. It uses rapid, gentle pulses of laser light to penetrate your skin to a great depth to stimulate and remodel your collagen production. It also promotes partial coagulation and contraction of the collagen, initiating your body’s natural healing process, thereby resulting in refreshed and firmer skin.
- HALO Treatment – The Sciton laser is rolled across the skin to improve its overall tone and texture. It removes the deeper layers of your skin to encourage the growth of new youthful skin with no wrinkles, fine lines, pores, etc. While you can see some improvements within 3-4 days after the procedure, it may take 2-3 weeks to see complete results.
Conditions You Can Get Relief from Through Laser Therapy
Laser treatments can be effective in treating various skin conditions, including:
- Loose skin
- Surgical Scars
- Uneven skin texture
- Acne scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
The Advantages of Laser Therapy: From Wrinkles to Acne
Laser treatments provide substantial aesthetic benefits, including:
- Precise targeting of specific areas
- Minimal discomfort and downtime
- Can be used for a variety of skin conditions
- Can stimulate collagen production for firmer and youthful-looking skin
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- Can improve skin texture and tone
- Can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and hyperpigmentation
- Can be used for hair removal
Get Flawless Skin with Our Laser Treatments at Haven Medspa
At Haven Medspa, we are committed to providing you with the highest possible cosmetic results with our state-of-the-art laser technologies including Erbium and BBL. Our laser treatments are effective on all skin types and tones, thus safely and comfortably treating your skin concerns to the fullest. While resolving various cosmetic issues, our laser treatments elevate your facial aesthetics, ensuring an improved overall look.
Laser Treatment FAQs
Before treatment, you should avoid:
- Tanning or heavy sun exposure on the area being treated
- Taking medications that cause photosensitivity (skin sensitivity to UV radiation) 3 days before the procedure
- Deep facial procedures or other hair removal methods one month before the procedure
Hairs on eyebrows and eyelids cannot be removed with laser treatment.
While you can see a 10-15% reduction in hair after your first session, you may need 2-6 sessions to completely get rid of hair, depending on the location and thickness of your hair.
New skin will generate in the treated area within one to two weeks, but you may need a month to fully recover from the treatment.
It depends on the type of lasers used. For example, fractional lasers may need 2-3 sessions to completely smooth out wrinkles, whereas less powerful lasers may require more than 3 sessions.