Regain Your Rejuvenated Looks and Confidence with Glowing and Younger-Looking Skin
Among the several safe FDA-approved minimally invasive treatments available today, microneedling has established itself as a fan favorite among people who are looking for effective non-surgical cosmetic skin rejuvenation treatments. It considerably reduces skin imperfections and revitalizes your skin, making you look much younger than your age. At Haven Medspa, we offer the most advanced microneedling techniques guaranteed to give you optimum results.
Experience Improved Appearance with Advanced Microneedling Services Offered at Haven Medspa
For our clients in Yuba City and Lincoln/Rocklin, CA, we offer the latest and most innovative microneedling treatments. Based on your skin type, skin texture, and your aesthetic goals, our expert aesthetic physician recommends a tailored microneedling treatment plan which includes its use with other cosmetic skin treatments, with excellent results.
Microneedling with HA
In this procedure, hyaluronic acid is applied topically to the micro-punctures on the skin’s surface caused by the microneedling procedure for better absorption and enhances the skin’s ability to use the nutrients better.
- Plump, smooth, and hydrated skin
- Boost in collagen production
- Softened wrinkles and scars
For this procedure, our physician uses Cytopen, a newly patented microneedling pen with greater penetration and speed control, to create microscopic holes in the skin. Then the STEMFACIAL Matrix Solution is applied to the treatment area that allows for enhanced penetration.
- Allows absorption of a higher concentration of beneficial nutrients such as cytokines, growth factors, antioxidants, vitamins, and more.
- Improved collagen production and new cell regeneration
- Healthy and youthful skin
X|Rated Exosome Facial
X-RATED exosome facial in combination with microneedling uses the most advanced stem cell technology for the best results. These solutions contain exosomes, derived from stem cells, which are directly spread on the treatment area with the newly created punctures. The absorbed exosomes promote the natural skin repair process and cell regeneration.
- Reduction of skin blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Smaller pores and less visible scars and vascular lesions
- Hydrated, smoother, and brighter skin
- Revitalizes dull and damaged skin
Scarlet S RF
Scarlet Radiofrequency device is a non-surgical device used for skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and body contouring. It uses radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers of the skin, which stimulates collagen production and tightens the skin. The device has multiple handpieces that can be used for different treatment areas.
- The treatment is non-invasive and does not require any incisions or anesthesia, making it a safer and more comfortable alternative to surgical procedures.
- The treatment typically takes less than an hour to complete, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
- There is no downtime required after the treatment, allowing patients to immediately return to their normal activities.
- The treatment stimulates collagen production, which leads to gradual skin tightening and body contouring over the course of several weeks.
Microneedling with PRP
It is one of the most popular skin rejuvenation treatments. In the procedure, plasma-rich protein (PRP) is extracted from your blood that is drawn earlier and is applied to the skin/scalp surface to stimulate enhanced skin renewal or hair regrowth.
- Effective treatment for wrinkles and fine lines, acne and surgical scars, uneven skin texture, hair loss, and skin discoloration among others.
- Speeds up the body’s healing process and activates the skin renewal process.
- Long-lasting results
Benefits of Our Microneedling Services
You can experience several benefits of microneedling services. They include:
- It is safe, minimally invasive, and a quick procedure with negligible downtime and mild to zero side effects.
- It efficiently removes or reduces several types of skin imperfections and the post-treatment skin is smoother, shinier, and firmer.
- Microneedling boosts collagen production and new skin cell regeneration resulting in your skin looking more youthful and rejuvenated.
- Microneedling can be combined with other treatments like stem cell and PRP technology, which increases its effectiveness.
Haven Medspa: Your Preferred Destination for Advanced Microneedling Treatments
At Haven Medspa, Dr. Virpal Thiara along with her dedicated team is focused on providing the best microneedling treatments to our clients in in Yuba City and Lincoln/Rocklin, CA. Our medspa is equipped with the latest equipment and technology that allows us to offer you a wide range of proven microneedling treatments. Our staff prioritizes your safety and comfort during the procedure and ensures that you walk out of our medspa feeling rejuvenated and revitalized.
Microneedling Treatment FAQs
Microneedling is safe for almost everyone and works well for all skin types. If you want a solution for your skin imperfections.
A common risk with microneedling is skin damage that may include redness, swelling, bruising, bleeding, or peeling of the skin. However, these side effects subside on their own and do not need medication.
Depending on your skin condition and need, you may need 4-6 microneedling sessions, scheduled four to six weeks apart.
You can resume your normal routine right after your treatment session. If you experience mild skin conditions, they may take a day or two to heal depending on the treatment area and size.
It may take up to 4-6 weeks before you can see the full result of the treatment.