Stride Ahead with Renewed Confidence with Clear and Acne-Free Skin
All adolescents and many adults experience acne breakouts in varying degrees but if your acne breakouts are persistent and frequent and also leave behind scars, you need and deserve a specialized acne treatment. Today, there are several advanced cosmetic treatments available that can help lighten your scars and prevent breakouts. At Haven Medspa in Yuba City and Lincoln/Rocklin, CA, our physician offers a personalized treatment plan to address your unique acne condition for the best results.
State-of-the-Art Technologies & Treatments for Acne and Acne Scars Offered at Haven Medspa
Chemical peels are exfoliating treatments in which an acid-based gel-like chemical solution is applied to the treatment area resulting in the elimination of dead skin cells, unclogging of pores, and regeneration of healthy and blemish-free skin.
- Reduces acne scarring
- Unclogs pores
- Controls further breakouts
- Deposit ingredients into the scars to help them fade away
Forever Clear Sciton Laser Treatment
Forever Clear BBL is an advanced non-invasive acne treatment offered by Sciton. The blue, yellow, and infrared intense pulsed light (IPL) beams penetrate deep into the skin to reach the sebaceous glands and destroy the acne-causing bacteria.
- Treats the root cause of acne
- Equally effective for both teens and adults
- Pain-free treatment with minimal downtime
- Reduces pore size and skin discoloration
- Reduces future flare-ups
DUSA BLU-U Acne LED Light Treatment
Blue light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses a blue high-intensity light source to kill p. acne bacteria over or just beneath the skin.
- Simple procedure where you sit with your face near the light for a short period
- Safe and painless treatment that causes no discomfort
- Clears skin and controls further acne eruptions
Microneedling includes creating controlled micro-injuries on the skin with a hand-held pen that is fitted with several fine needles. The procedure stimulates the body’s healing mechanism resulting in a boost in collagen production and the regeneration of new skin cells.
- Minimally invasive treatment that needs minimal recovery time
- Safe for all skin types and colors
- Promotes healthier skin with less visible scars
Topical Spot Treatments
For mild to moderate acne, topical spot treatments are the most popular option. They are directly applied to the acne or an acne scar for the best results. They usually contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, retinoids, or azelaic acid.
- Easily available and convenient to use
- Reduces acne-causing bacteria
- Lightens acne scars
AGNES Focused Laser Treatment of Sebaceous Glands for Cystic Acne
AGNES RF, a minimally-invasive radio frequency device, is the most effective treatment option for cystic acne as it allows Selective Sebaceous Gland Destruction without injuring the skin surface. For this, it uses precisely administered radio frequency energy transmitted through micro-insulated needles to destroy the sebaceous glands.
- The device is safe for all skin types
- Provides permanent improvement to severe acne conditions without the side effects of anti-acne drug therapy
- Requires minimal downtime
- Equally effective for other pore-related skin issues such as blackheads, enlarged pores, and scars
Procedures Included in Our Acne Treatment Program
To ensure that you get optimum results from our acne treatment, we offer a medically-supervised program to our patients. For each program, we follow the following procedures:
- Medical evaluation – Our physician performs a thorough examination of your condition using the latest techniques and technology to give you an accurate assessment of the type of acne treatment needed for you.
- Customized treatment plan – Based on the severity and frequency of your acne breakouts and the type of acne scarring, we offer a treatment plan that works best for your specific condition.
- Holistic approach – Our plans besides clearing your skin of acne and acne scars, also work toward treating the cause from its roots to avoid severe breakouts post-treatment.
Several Benefits of Acne Treatment You Can Avail Of
A customized acne treatment program combined with advanced technologies can offer several benefits. These include the following:
- Clears the skin Acne treatments effectively reduce and remove active acne and acne scars and clear visible skin imperfections.
- Rejuvenates you Most acne treatments boost collagen production and skin cell generation. After the treatment, your skin looks brighter and your face appears rejuvenated with lesser blemishes.
- Controls future breakouts Acne treatments target the acne-causing bacteria in the sebaceous glands to remove the root cause of such eruptions. It leads to less severe and less frequent acne eruptions.
Experience the Best Acne Treatment Services Near You at Haven Medspa
Haven Medspa is equipped with the latest and most advanced technology that allows our team led by Dr. Virpal Thiara to provide a wide range of high-quality acne treatments to our clients in Yuba City and Lincoln/Rocklin, CA. We have the experience and the skills to address all your acne-related skin issues and offer a solution that matches your aesthetic expectations.
Acne Treatment FAQs
Yes, acne treatments done under medical supervision are FDA-approved and safe.
The best acne treatment is one that is customized to address your specific acne-related skin concerns and gives you the best results.
While you may see visible improvements in 4 to 6 weeks, it may take 2 to 3 months for you to experience the full effects of the treatment.
Yes, chemical peels have proved to be good treatment options for acne.
Several laser treatments are available today that offer excellent results for acne.
You may need 3 to 6 treatment microneedling sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart to get the desired results.